Sunday, April 30, 2023

Synchronicity with Star Trek Last Night-Tim Allen/Buzz Aldrin-236-Rose Theme?-Space Moon

 

I had a band gig in downtown Omaha last night that got over around midnight. Considering my friend Pat is going blind and can't drive, I usually give him a ride. Anyway, after our gig, he wanted to stop at the Rose and Crown bar to see one of his friends before going home. So we went there and I noticed that "Galaxy Quest" was playing on one of the TV's behind the bar. We started talking about Star Trek and such. I know he knows a lot about Star Trek, but I really don't know much outside of the new movies....but moral of the story is that we talked about Star Trek for a few minutes....about 5 minutes later, some girl came up to me and said she recognized me, and that she was from Woodbine, which is 10 minutes from my house. So we talked to her for a few minutes while she was waiting for a drink.....It was funny though, because while she was standing there, some other guy came up to her and asked if she was wearing a Star Trek shirt. It was a plain colored shirt with a circle on it, and I guess it did look a bit like a Star Trek shirt...but the guy who asked her that had no idea that Pat and I were just talking about Star Trek. I even pointed out to him that "Galaxy Quest" was on the TV, and he had no idea it was on. 

The girl was playing darts with some guys behind us, and after she got her drink, I turned around to see if I knew the other people with her, but I didn't.....but right as I turned around I saw the guy throwing darts had a score of 237 points...He threw the dart and hit a 1...lol...so right as I turn around it goes from 237 to 236.....236 the big number I keep seeing everywhere. 

I don't see the significance to Star Trek with how this all fits in...but I had to blog about it....

One thing I do wonder is if there is something important to Tim Allen. 
He is on "Galaxy Quest"...
Also, during our sound check last night, Pat played the "Home Improvement" theme song and even did the "aaaarruuhhh" at the end of it...
Also, I see that Tim Allen is in a film called "El Camino Christmas". On our way to play last night, we saw a really nice El Camino and I told Pat how Jasmine's brother has an El Camino...

In my old posts about Tim Allen, I usually mention Buzz Aldrin....
Eugene Aldrin=236(FB)
Think about Star Trek in relation to Buzz Aldrin too. 

Recall that Zachery Ty Bryan is from Aurora, Colorado, where the Batman shooting happened on the Moon landing anniversary...

I guess we will see if anything keeps going with this sync. Seems to be related to the Space/Moon Theme though. 

I feel like there was something with the ROSE Theme too and how it related to Star Trek, just can't find it right now. I'll have to keep looking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment