Monday, April 10, 2023

Christiana Mall Shooting and My Recent Post about Denmark and Christiania

 


I'm gonna go to bed, but wanted to blog about this so I don't forget. It was only a few weeks ago I was talking about Denmark and Christiania with the death of Josua Madsen...
Yesterday on 4/8, we then got a Mall Shooting in Delaware at the CHRISTIANA Mall. The spelling is a bit off, but I'd bet anything this story is somehow connected to my blog post. 
Christiana=48
Happened on 4/8. 
Christiana Mall=59 and 238
Asmus Kiehn=238(FB)
Happened 5 months 9 days before Asmus' bday. 

Plus, Josua Madsen died on 3/8...
Mall=38
Artillery=48(His band)





1 comment:

  1. Had a dream I parked a new truck on the roof of a house. It slid off into a reservoir where a bunch of stingrays were swimming around. Anyways, made me think of Steve Irwin.

    ReplyDelete