Thursday, December 9, 2021

Peter McGinn the first Omicron case in the US and The Mighty Duck/Mandela Effect Connection-Don Lemon and the Jussie Smollett Case

 



I saw this story on Zach's blog earlier today and I left this comment on his video. 
The first person to get Omicron in the US was Peter McGinn from Minneapolis at an Anime Convention..

Peter McGinn=173
Anime Convention=173
South Africa=173(FB)
FW de Klerk=173(FB)
Denis Goldberg=173(FB)
The Mighty Ducks=173(FB)

You can read the rest of the comment to understand the narrative I am following. 

It's funny how they now bring up Don Lemon in the Jussie Smollett trial....recall that in 2019 around the same time as the Jussie Smollett event, I had synchroncity with Don Lemon showing me the Blackface narrative. That narrative was all about the number 39 too and synced to the film "Like Mike"=39
It's funny thinking about it further as the main mean kid in the film is "Ox"=39. 
Think how all of this starts happening right as I turn 39 years old and it's currently the year of the Ox. 
Think how Scottie Pippen's son dying was synced to the Ox Year/Taurus and the relationship to "Like Mike" too. 

Minnesota=219(FB)
Francis Bacon=219
Empire=39 and 219(Eng Ext)(Jussie Smollett)
New York=39(Empire State)
Anime NYC....

Also, recall that Don Lemon's sister died from DROWNING in 2018. 

I can't even finish the blog post lol because I have to go pick up Jasmine's brother at work. Yay! 


No comments:

Post a Comment