Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Jon Bon Jovi's Coronavirus revisited and the connection to Nebraska Cornhuskers/Tommy Boy Theme



For some unknown reason I started thinking about Bon Jovi a bit ago and looked back at my posts from a few months ago. I had blogged on 9/7/2021 that I saw my friend Tony at the bar and he married to Jon Bon Jovi's cousin. They were talking about his mom being sick while at the bar too, so it stood out to me. We then got the story that Bon Jovi got coronavirus on 10/31/21 which was 54 days later. 

Jon Bon Jovi=54

To pretty much 90 percent of the Gematria Community this meant it was just another Jesuit coded story because "Jesuit Order"=54...but to me it doesn't mean that at all. In fact, this is why I hate just taking a number and always placing the same meaning to it..The narratives change and you need to pay attention to what is guiding you to understand why the number may mean a certain word or phrase, instead of just always saying...Yep, it's the Jesuits. Although, it is interesting that he was raised Catholic(Isn't anymore) and has an Italian name...plus his coronavirus story came a span of 35 days after the Jesuit anniversary..

Catholic=35

So you could make a narrative with the Jesuits, but what people don't understand is that I have made a narrative with the same numbers and didn't connect it to a cabal...So how does this completely "Prove" it was the Jesuits and not just a way to understand a pattern using a template? 

Anyway, moral of the story is that I was looking at Jon's Wikipedia page and I see it lists that he has 2 famous cousins....I figured I would click on them considering my whole sychronicity involved my friend being married to his cousin....

Notice one of the cousins has the name Tony, just like my friend...Also, his bday is 9/7, the same day I blogged about my experience...

Further...

Tony Bongiovi=219(FB) and 167

Big numbers I have been following the last month...

Notice on Tony Bongiovi's Wikipedia page the first person it lists that he worked with was Gloria Gaynor...I find this interesting because I had synchronicity with "I Will Survive" and Gloria Gaynor around the same time I talked about Jon Bon Jovi...
Notice Gloria Gaynor's bday is also 9/7. 

Now this really sticks out to me because "I Will Survive" was 4:56 in length and synced to "Squid Game" that is about Life/Death and Money/Water....Recall how I've been talking about 219 or 2/19 in connection to this theme as well..I also pointed out that they sing this song at the end of "Man on the Moon" that was a lot to do with 219 too...
My other post that involved "I Will Survive", I talked a lot about William Shatner's trip to Space.....Life/Death.....just wondering about the connection to "Man on the Moon." 

Jon Bon Jovi's bday is also 3/2....and recall that 3/2/21 was synced to Squid Game....3221 is the 456th prime number and 3/2/21 is 199 days before Squid Game released. 
Squid Game=199(FB)

Jon Bon Jovi also got coronavirus a span of 222 days after my friends wife's bday(His cousin)..also 144 days before her bday..
Jon Bon Jovi=222(FB) and 144
This stands out to me a lot too because my friend is a big Nebraska Cornhusker fan and his name sums to 222(FB)..Also, his wife's maiden name sums to 222(FB). 
Nebraska Cornhuskers=222
Think how this coming year we will get the date 2/22/22 as well. 
I also just blogged about Chris Farley last night and he was really connected to the Nebraska Cornhuskers lol...It's just so funny that I would randomly be thinking about this tonight and now realizing all of these connections. 

A lot of the stuff that has been going on has been connected to 2019 and recall in 2019 the Rams/Patriots were really linked to the Nebraska Cornhuskers too...the only Rams and Nebraska fan I know was born on 2/22...the 53rd day...it was Super Bowl 53...so on..
Tisha B'Av=53
53rd anniversary of the Moon landing in 2022. 
N=5, U=3
Herbie the LoveBug car # 53
Sandusky, Ohio=53
Just search "Jerry Sandusky" on the blog and you will see more as to why this post is connected. 

Somehow the new Matrix Film fits into this narrative too and my friend Fonso that I talked about in the 9/7/21 post...I'll have to try and watch it, if I can find a bootlegged version online..
Nebraska=97(FB)...

I've also seen a lot of stories about Michael J. Fox lately too and recall Nebraska was big with the Teen Wolf narrative....Oregon State Beavers...Beaver Mascot...Penn State plays in Beaver Stadium..Nebraska the first team to play Penn State after Jerry Sandusky allegations..This was around the time that "Tebowing" became a big thing...and the Huskers/Penn State players also Kneeled on the field because of Jerry Sandusky allegations....
Penn State.....Joe Paterno(Catholic)....Jerry Sandusky will turn 78 years old next month(Jesuit=78)...
Catholic Priests...Molesting..
I often associate Penn State with Catholic too because my Uncle Barney went to Penn State. 
Tim Tebow also important to the recent death of Demarius Thomas.
Ha, look at that...Penn State founded on 2/22. 
166 years ago?
That makes me think of my Uncle Barney yet again...
Penn State=166(FB)
Funny that Penn State will also be playing at the Outback Bowl in Raymond James Stadium/Tampa Bay on New Years Day...Go look at my post on 9/7/21, which had a lot to do with my friend living in Tampa, Florida. 

Looking at Jerry Sandusky, I find it odd that his Wikipedia page mentions how much he loves "Forrest Gump." Have I not been mentioning how I think there is something I am supposed to see with that film? This really makes me think we are going to get something with this Nebraska narrative again. 


Jerry Sandusky=213(FB)
Sandusky, Ohio=213(FB)
Super Bowl 56 on 2/13 in Los Angeles...213 area code so on..

In relation to 222....Joe Paterno died on the 22nd day 

One last thought is that a lot of the NFL season has been important to the Raiders and the Jon Gruden Bowl....during he Gruden Bowl, the Raiders were coached by Bill Callahan who later coached the Nebraska Cornhuskers....in 2015 I connected him to Tommy Boy...Tommy Callahan/Bill Callahan..




 

1 comment:

  1. I left a comment on your Dec. 15th post with Ukraine. 3221 is the 456th prime. You link it with the 3/2/21 date. I see the connection with it's mirror, 12/23. From the release September 17th to December 23 = 97 days. I left another reason why I link it to December 23rd in my comment on your December 15th post.

    ReplyDelete