Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Caris LeVert scores 51 against the Celtics




I just looked at the TV again and they were talking about Caris LeVert scoring 51 points on the Celtics tonight. It only caught my attention as I used to be a Michigan fan and he played for Michigan. 
51 points though? 
Caris LeVert=51
He wears number 22..
Boston=22
Caris Coleman LeVert=195
Boston Celtics=195

Funny how I've recently mentioned this number and now a big day in the NBA about a player with 195 gematria. 

It also makes me think about Super Bowl 51 going to Overtime considering the Boston area...and this game going to OT as well. 

Notice how the Nets scored 51 points in the 4th quarter to send the game to overtime as well. 
The game went to OT with a score of 118-118. 
Celtics=118

The Nets stayed on 33 losses on the date of 3/3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment