Saturday, March 28, 2020

A girl I know got tested for coronavirus-waiting on results-South Park

I have to write this before I go to bed. Earlier Jasmine's sister called and said her best friend got tested for coronavirus. She is a nurse, and apparently is sick. It's just interesting as Jasmine's sister has been over here a lot recently and is now freaking out, because of this. I know her best friend as she used to live in Dunlap and her dad is a brother to my uncle and so on...

I used to have her on Facebook, but for the life of me I cannot find her anymore. She must have deleted it or something as I even have a message from her about DJing her wedding, but when I click on her profile it's nothing. 

Moral of the story is that if she does have coronavirus it makes senses. 
Miranda Marsh=56
Coronavirus=56

A big joke in regards to her getting married is that she became Randi Marsh, which is also Stan's dad on South Park. 
We'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment