Saturday, January 11, 2020

Copyright Claim on Ralphie(A Christmas Story) video and comment on Ralphie May video



I didn't blog about it, but on Christmas Eve I got a copyright claim on my video about a Christmas Story from 2014. A Christmas Story or Ralphie as many people call it. 

Now yesterday someone leaves a trolled message on my Ralphie May video..
I have actually been thinking about the Ralph theme a bit lately too, as I saw my cousin Ryan on Christmas Eve and he looked like Ralphie as a kid...plus he was connected to the death of our Grandma and his dad with the Eagles.....my Grandma was synced to Ralphie May dying....
Ralphie May had a lot to do with Houston and Sam Kinison...
I'll have to go back and listen to this video as I can't remember what I all talked about in it..
I know I mentioned something about Buffalo Bills 1991 season and the owner Ralph Wilson in there...and it's interesting the Houston Texans recently beat the Buffalo Bills....the 1991 season was the last time a Super Bowl was held in Minnesota before the 2018 Super Bowl after Ralphie May died...
The Trolling stuff was important to December 2016...the Vikings and the Colts...Miami....


No comments:

Post a Comment