Sunday, April 7, 2019

Fan who attacked Bret Hart wearing a Rastafari Hat-Ethiopia


When I posted about Bret Hart last night..I never actually went and looked at the footage. Look at the guy who attacked him wearing the Rastafari Hat...how fitting. 



The attacker was a MMA fighter out of NEBRASKA...give me a break. 
So 2 more things I have been talking about that are important to this story. 
The Ethiopian Airlines crash important to Rastafari/Haile Selassie and 8/10 being World Lion Day. 

The espn article even lets us know that the main guy attacking Zach Madsen was Ronda Rousey's husband. 

Notice Zach Madsen has a bday of 10/17 as well which is the day of the Loma Prieta Earthquake. 

Also the Rastafari hat has to be connected to Kofi Kingston who is going to wrestle Daniel Bryan tonight for the Championship. 
Kofi Kingston=150 and 202(FB)
Notice he lives in Austin, Texas too. 

Notice how Austin, Texas is partially in HAYs county as well. 
It reminds me of the sync I had earlier today with the bracelet and HAY. 
I wonder if that is why I had the sync with the kid I know named AUSTIN not too long ago as well. He was connected to the Golden Gate Bridge like crazy. 

Stone Colds real name is "Steven James Anderson"=888

No comments:

Post a Comment