Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Dalai Lama hospitalized with Chest Infection





Here's even more proof that the Francis Bacon cipher is being used. 
Notice this comes 2 months 27 days before his bday on 4/9. 
The 49th prime number is 227. 
Tenzin Gyatso=227(Francis Bacon)
I'm not going to type out his full long name but it equals 186...
Fourteenth Dalai Lama=186

I can't not think of the film "The Golden Child" with this as well. The film with Victor Wong and Eddie Murphy. 
I want the Knife...Please=310

It's also interesting that last night I documented about Ghana again and I looked up Gandhi because I thought his named was spelled Ghandi. It just sticks out because the Dalai Lama had to flee to India in 1959. Notice the reason was because of the Tibetan uprising that began on 3/10 as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment