Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Magic Johnson Dodgers-Indians Same City Championships


Tony De Lorenzi has been talking about the Dodgers winning the World Series. One of the things he pointed out was Magic Johnson is 57 years old. 
World Series=57

I just want to point out the day Magic Johnson was born  August 14th.   Or 14/8. 
Cleveland Indians=148

The Dodgers last won in 1988 which was also the same year Magic Johnson won with the Lakers.  So a same city championship. 
The Cleveland Cavaliers won this year, so it would be the same if the Indians win. 

Notice the last time the Indians won the World Series the Cleveland Browns also won the AAFC Championship in 1948. 

The last 2 times it's happened it involved Terry Francona's Red Sox teams too. 

5 comments:

  1. All this information comes across to me as a back to back Cleveland championship. Lebron has always been compared more to Magic than Michael.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice observation. I'm beginning to think that myself, there's so much going on it's hard to distinguish what the real plan is. It seems to me the Dodgers stuff is pointing to Cleveland. Magic Johnson even made his comeback after he got HIV in the Lakers 48th season. I'll have to go back to my notes but it's super fitting Magic owns part of the Dodgers=36 In Magic's final season he played 36 games, he was 36 years old and it was the Lakers 36th season in LA. "Showtime"=112 His last game was against "Houston"=112 Terry Francona won the College World Series with Arizona 36 years ago and bunch fo 36 around him too. Magic Johnson=128 announced his Hiv on 11+7+19+91=128 I should just post on him as I don't think I ever have, just have it in my notepad.

      Delete
  2. I would be shocked if Dodgers beat the Cubs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think possibly this Dodgers stuff is showing us the Indians. I'm on the fence as I think the Indians just might win and not the Cubs. In the 2nd inning in tonight's game they told us Jason Kipnis of the Indians grew up on the same Street as Steve Bartman and his sister went to school with Bartman.

      Delete
  3. Now that would be something. Michigan and Ohio state play this year and it's the 112th time they will play each other too. "Ohio State"=112, University of Michigan=112

    ReplyDelete