I've recently made a few videos on TikTok trying to keep them easier to understand. I know a lot of people in my life actually pay attention to my TikTok versus my YouTube, so I've been trying to post some straight to the point videos versus how I usually show the GIANT picture of how multiple things are related. A lot of people know my story about Father Howard, and how he was a child molester, so I figured I would make my first video about him and the Priest synchronicity I had years ago.
Anyway, that story had a lot to do with the collision of the USS Fitzgerald, which was a Navy Ship. I have a million ideas for short videos, but my personal life has just not let me have the time to do so. But the one video I keep thinking about doing is when I had the synchronicity with Boats on 6/1/21.
Recall that when I woke up my kid wanted to watch "Boat," which is what he called YouTube. I then went to work and they were listening to country music, and I started thinking about the song "Buy Me a Boat," then it was the next song. Then a lady asked for a container for her Hot Dog, and she wanted what we call a "Boat." I then had to leave work to go to the grocery store and I noticed a truck parked next to me with a Boat in the bed of the truck. I'd never seen this truck before, and it was parked in the back, so they weren't just customers in the store. I then told my co-workers that I think a Boat theme is going on in my life today....then our boss came back for the bank and started telling me a story about how she was the city dam the day before and a guy out in a BOAT kept yelling the F word. I then looked at my co-workers and told them, "You see, there is a Boat theme." I then noticed the temperature on my phone was absolutely wrong and that my location was changed to Seeb, Oman. This made me notice the Gulf of Oman and how it was acroos from Iraq/Iran. Then the next day one of Iran's biggest Navy ships sank in the Gulf of Oman.


Anyway, I'm only blogging this, because I just have a strong feeling that it's important. I can't explain it, but it just seems that this is something that I was supposed to see right now. I really wanted to make a TikTok about it earlier, but it's so late now, and I just don't have the energy...
But the point of the blog post is that I was thinking about the War with Iran, and I realized about a month ago, the Casino gave me free tickets to see Chris Janson. I had to DJ a wedding so I didn't go, but in relation to Iran, I started thinking how the Casino is called the "War Horse." Think how this year is a Horse year, and think about the word War.
Remember Chris Janson was born on 4/2.
War=42
World War=42
Iran=42
Oddly enough, today is 6 months 6 days after the War with Iran began.
Iran=66
I find it even more strange that Chris Janson played with Priscilla Block at the War Horse. Notice Wikipedia has her bday as 8/11, and also 8/10....doesn't this remind you of Tisha B'Av in 2019? Recall that Tisha B'Av in 2019 was synced to 424 with Trump and Putin...and Trump touching the Western Wall...and how the Gaza War began on Putin's bday....
Russia and Ukraine are synced to the HORSE theme.
War HORSE.
We are in the Chinese HORSE year.
As I was thinking about this, I looked at the TV and the Simpsons were playing and Bart was riding a HORSE.
Just before this episode, was an episode with a black guy named Gabriel, and Homer thought he was an ANGEL...
This stood out to me, because I've talked a ton about the angel Gabriel over the year. On 9/1/2026, I had a dream where the angel Gabriel kept yelling my name, "Daniel," too. He told me to have patience, and that my time will come, but I have to have patience. I haven't had a dream with Gabriel in a long time, but recall how it's been important to the number 9, and this dream just so happened to be on the first day of the 9th month. It was also just after I made a video about Aaron Donald and the number 99..
Gabriel=99(Composite)
I also went to got to work late that day, and when I clocked in it was 10:12. Recall that the Book of Daniel 10:12 is important to Gabriel.
I've been pretty pissed lately, because I've lost a lot of money gambling again by following signs too. I mean, my credit cards are still paid off from June, but ever since I started blogging and talking about this stuff again, it seems I can't win shit. That's why I stopped everything back in June too. I had a giant wave of energy come over me that made me feel like if I stopped telling everyone about this stuff, that it may work better. Considering it worked, it seems to me that it's easier to manifest things when I just keep the signs and symbols to myself. It really seems to be true too, because I feel like nothing can go right lately. Not just money wise either...just sick of a lot of things in my life, and being the only person who has to worry about, and take care of everything. Meanwhile, everyone else gets to do whatever they want, and never think about the consequences, because they know I've been taking care of their problems for years. Moral of the story is that dream made me feel a bit more confident with how I've been feeling lately, but still, it just doesn't make sense. I feel like I am supposed to tell people about my experience with the signs and symbols, but at the same time, it seem that everytime I do, it's a world a bad things over and over.
So who knows, I guess just making this post, because I feel like there has to be something important to the Priest/Boat narrative. I just have a strong feeling that I can't explain.
I also noticed that the Boat synchronicity was 9 months 18 days before the song "Buy Me a Boat" came out.
Recall that Father Howard was important to the number 918 in my previous posts. So it really seems there is something going on with that Father/Priest symbolism and how it relates to Boats.
Maybe something with Boston too due to the film "Spotlight?"
Boston=153(FB)
Boat=153(Jewish)
Seeb=153(FB)
The Iran Navy ship sank on the 153rd day.
Boston Massachusetts=918(Satanic)
Michael Keaton=232(FB)
Remember when YouTube changed my thumbnail of my Trevor Bauer video to Father Howard too...It was a picture of a music video I made about Father Howard from 624 days before...624 was the Father number, and a number important to the Cleveland Indians with the Satanic cipher....I'm only bringing this up because the song name has a connection to 153.
Like Fathers, Like Sons=883(Satanic)
153rd prime is 883.
Trevor Bauer born on the 17th day.
17th Triangular is 153.
I also made my Spotlight post on 5/31...and I released that video on 2/7....those dates are separated by 8 months 7 days....fitting for the 87 Priest narrative.
There just seems to be something I am supposed to see with this Priest/Boat narrative.
If only you could stand behind a "No"
ReplyDelete