I've been seeing this story on Facebook all morning. Apparently, the fighter Josh Hokit called Michelle Obama a man after he won his fight last night.
Notice it was 7 months 2 days after his bday, and 151 days before his bday.
Michelle Obama=72 and 151(FB)
Trans=72
Josh Hokit=196(Composite)
The 151st Composite is 196.
The 196th Composite is 250.
This was at UFC Freedom 250.
Recall that the 250th Composite is 316.
Josh Hokit born on 316th day.
316 a big number with Donald Trump.




Former TFR radio host Brent Thomas Jablonski passed away on Trump's birthday. He hosted the ParaNormal Portal
ReplyDeleteHope all is well, been over a month without a blog post
ReplyDeleteHey brother, I got to hang out with the Gematrinator on the 4th or July. Crazy shit. Your name definitely came up. Hope you're doing well.
ReplyDeleteAny minute now Dan will make another post. I can feel it
ReplyDeleteI don't think Derek has heard from him either..
DeleteI'm good, I'll be back eventually. Hopefully soon. Been a really busy summer with my kids in sports and such. I was also experimenting with my synchronicities a bit, and I felt like they may Manifest better if I didn't post about them. Been doing things the same way too long, and trying to mix it up and rethink how I want to proceed.
DeleteYou responded at 12:48. The Tower = 1248 Latin. It's been a tower summer for me. Headed for divorce
DeleteGlad to hear it Dan. Maybe when you do you can make a video expanding on it.
ReplyDeleteI've got your book, been following you from the start, feel like you're the only one in the community who actually understands how this deal works.
Ive been consuming less and less of Zach's videos, i used to be one where i couldn't miss any of his streams and videos, now im drained of it, realize it's literally just Jesuit this, Jesuit Order that, and constant negativitiy. Doesn't broaden or open up anything. Endless cycle.
ReplyDelete