Friday, October 4, 2024

Garth Brooks Accused of Sexual Assault and My Recent Facebook Memories-Notre Dame-France

Garth Brooks in the News today being accused of sexual assault. I find this funny, because yesterday at work, I clicked on my Facebook memories, and the only memory was me asking if I could borrow Garth Brooks CD's.

After I saw this memory, I thought about Garth Brooks/Tisha B'Av and the Notre Dame fire for like an hour. 

Now today, Garth Brooks is a headline story.
I know it has to be connected to the Notre Dame theme too, because my Facebook memories today involved the film, "Rudy," and Notre Dame.

These memories are from way before I saw a connection to Garth Brooks and Notre Dame too.

Recall that Garth Brooks played at Notre Dame on TV..
He sang the song, "Standing Outside the Fire."
Then 134 days later, the Notre Dame Cathedral caught fire.

Garth Brooks=134
Tisha B'Av=134
Recall that the Notre Dame Cathedral is in France, and France was important to the big 2019 Tisha B Av the Gematria community was following.

King Charles III=134

King Charles I was married by proxy outside the Notre Dame Cathedral.

Princess Diana died in France.(Charles III)









 

No comments:

Post a Comment