Monday, January 8, 2024

Mushroom Synchronicity and Mind Control Theme

                                 



 


I listened to Sports Gematria's new video while watching the Dolphins game earlier, and then I decided to leave a comment. I then remembered that I had a few comments about getting ahold of me...the comment actually showed up when I looked for it, so I left a response. 

It was SamtheShrooman. 

I remember thinking the comment came at an odd time on my blog, considering I had just blogged about my friend Dave, who was important to a theme with MUSHROOMS. 

Anyway, I leave the comment on Sports Gematria's video tonight, and then I find SamtheShrooman's comment.....Then a bit later I went to my email and I see that someone responded to my comment, and mentioned MUSHROOMS lol. 

Of course, I'm gonna look into it...

GemInEYES=198(FB)
I've been following this number like crazy for the last few months. 

What stood out to me the most though, was that this person only has a few videos, and one of them is called "Thoughts on mind control." 
Think how much I have talked about the Umbrella Symbolism/Mind Control with Zach. Plus, my Umbrella videos really pissed him off, and are the reason he doesn't like me anymore. 

My friend Dave's name also sums to 186(FB)
186 the big Umbrella Number. 


In relation to Mushrooms too, I know Bobby left a comment about finding my song called "3" not too long ago as well. That song is a joke song that I wrote about eating Mushrooms and meeting the Tootsie Roll owl. 
And believe it or not, my son Zamien randomly asked me if he could watch the Tootsie Roll Owl Commerical earlier lol. I was playing my song "3" a while back, and then I showed him that commercial. He loved it for some reason....so it's funny that he randomly asked to watch it again tonight. 

Three=198(Jewish)

I should point out that the video Bobby was talking about is a different video...but I used the above picture to prove the song is about Mushrooms...I also called it "3" and not "Three."...
Still....interesting as a word it sums to 198. 

In the mix of this synchronicity, I found another 33 in the long list connected to Zach. 
Notice on his Gematria Effect Logo for Gematria Effect Sports....
Only the IA and CT have shading in them other than stars. 

IA CT=33

Mushrooms=456(Satanic)
456..Squid Game...

I'm trying to think why Mushrooms would be important....They were important to the Dream Theme/Matrix with my friend Fonso, who used to live with Dave.....My posts with Fonso are important to Gulf of Oman/Boat....Hawaii....Cuba...and Smile Empty Soul....

Fonso is getting married on 4/20 this year...

Or maybe it's just a sign that I need to trip on Mushrooms again lol.

My post involving Dave had to do with the Rams too...so I should add that the Dolphins and Rams ended up being a 6 seed in the playoffs after today....the Rams will be playing the Lions....Goff vs Stafford after they were traded....the Dolphins are playing the Chiefs....Tyreek Hill vs Old Team. 

Tyreek's house started on fire 58 days before his bday...
Fire..Hell Theme. 

Haven't taken the time to look at the Aliens at the Miami Mall thing yet...
 My cousin Timmy's name sums to 198(FB) and 211 and he is a big Lions fan.
 






1 comment:

  1. 4/20 is the Jupiter - Uranus conjunction date. There's been news lately of making weed a schedule 3 drug, lol speaking of 3. Bobby = 456 Latin. Dropped acid once. Never tried shrooms.

    ReplyDelete