Sunday, December 17, 2023

Gift Card I recieved was bought at 4:18 PM

 

I just tried using that $200 gift card that I blogged about and it kept saying "Declined." When I got home, I went to the website on the back of the card to see if maybe I needed to set up a pin number or something of the sort. I did set a pin number up now, but it doesn't make sense why it wouldn't work before, so I will try again tomorrow. 

Anyway, I'm making this blog post, because it says that the people who bought the card, did so at 4:18 PM at Walmart lol.


What are the odds it would be at 4:18 PM? 

As always, you just can't make it up. 

vanilla gift=226(FB)

226 was a big money number...and also Umbrella number. 


3 comments:

  1. Had a bit of a sync yesterday. Was asking my wife what a song was called. She thought I was talking about an Instagram post she was looking at of a flower that looked like a hummingbird. The name of the song was hummingbird. Hummingbirds

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's also 16:18 military time. Fibonacci ratio is 1.618

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was looking into the death of Eric Montross with Derek. Seemed connected to Lebron James since he was born 9/23. Lebron James = 923. He died on Saturnalia 12/17. I realized that Lebron was born on Saturnalia since 12/17 is a Julian date. Currently the Gregorian is 13 days ahead.

    ReplyDelete