Friday, November 25, 2022

Synchronicity with Yeast and Zach on the JimBob Livestream 226

I've been paying attention to today(Thanksgiving), but nothing in the news has really stood out to me...

I did have a weird synchronicity with "Yeast" though, that started last night. 

I was supposed to DJ at the lower bar, but it wasn't very crowded, so the owner canceled...since I was already there I just stayed because she was giving me free drinks to make up for it. Anyway, one of the guys at the bar ordered a pizza and we got on a conversation about the cheese sticks at a restaurant called Pizza Amour that used to be in town. They had the best cheese sticks that I've ever had and a lot of people around seem to feel the same way. So basically we started talking about the Cheese sticks and why they were so much better than other places. I was talking about how I think it had something to do with the Yeast and the way the dough would rise....

Then today at work a kid I know pulled up in a car with a license plate that said "Keast" which I think was the name of the dealership....so I asked him if he got a new car and what not....but I remember I was thinking how the word "Keast" was similar to "Yeast" and I was trying to quickly put together a dumb joke about it...So basically I was thinking about the word "Yeast" again lol...

A bit later, the phone rang and I saw the caller ID and told Daina that I bet they order a breakfast pizza...It was the guy I blogged about on 2/17/22 who always calls me "Chief" and was wearing a freemason jacket....It turned out that he didn't want a pizza, but was wondering if we sold any "Yeast." Daina told him that we didn't sell it....then an hour later, he showed up with his wife and again asked Daina if we had any yeast. She told him again that we didn't have any....then he walked up front and asked me if we had any yeast lol...He must've thought we were lying to him or something haha.....I told him that the Dollar Store was open and they may have some....After he left, I went back and told Daina how he always calls me "Chief" and made some joke asking her how he knows I'm one sixteenth Cherokee. 

I don't see the significance of why I had a sync with "Yeast"....but the more I think about it....Today is Thanksgiving....think about Native Americans and my joke....The kid who was driving the "Keast" car is also native american, so there has to be something with the Native American theme...

Ha, and as I'm writing this, Zamien's tablet started singing "London Bridge is Falling Down." Recall how Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Harry/Meghan Markle have been important to the Native American Theme. 

I blogged about the previous sync I had with the "Chief" guy on 2/17. 
Notice how I also talked about an "Indian" caller in that post too...
It was a man from India, but it's technically interrelated

I also talked about Queen Elizabeth and Kamala Harris in that post. 

But notice how today is 217 days after Elizabeth II's bday...
Also, a span of 2 months 17 days after she died. 
My post was on 2/17. 
Today is also a span of 281 days, or 9 months 8 days after 2/17. 
Thanksgiving=281(FB)
Elizabeth II died on 9/8. 
Native Americans=98

I'm also interested that I talked about the Keystone/Key in that old post. Earlier I saw SportsGematria had a new video with some clip of a livestream Zach was on...so I went to the channel and watched some of his videos...I just remember a guy named "Berenstein Bear" talking about having the "Key"...

Apparently Zach showed a clip of this Jimbob guys song about Gematria in his video about Poland on 11/15...
Notice the thumbnail of that song video is 2:26...
The clip that SportsGematria used was from a livestream that Zach joined with Jimbob on 11/21...
Notice that Zach joins the stream 2:26 into the video too. 
226 was a big number I was following leading up to Thanksgiving, so I find it interesting I would find out about this person today. 

I also talked a lot about the number 217 with Zach a few months back..such as his bday being 21/7. 



In Zach's video about Poland before he plays the JimBob song, he says that people like JimBob are the reason there will be another World War too....so It's even connected to the theme I was following with today lol. 
Also, while I was looking for the part in this video where Zach shows this video....I figured it was probably towards the end, so I clicked towards the end of the video and of course I saw the word "Yeast"....Zach was showing something with Kombucha lol...so I know I'm supposed to see this connection. 
So I'm looking more into this and apparently Zach went on a Livestream on this guys channel back on 10/26/22....
I'm listening to this video and JimBob tells Zach that 226 people are listening to him lol...
Since this sync is connected to the Queen, it's interesting that JimBob's channel began on 5/24...
524 is a big number I've talked about with the Queen and Kamala....

















1 comment: