Saturday, August 6, 2022

Synchronicity with The Sandman and the Dream Theme-Batman Shooting was 4 months 24 days before Sandy Hook

 

Yesterday Zamien was watching Rise of the Guardians with Jasmine..I started watching right as the Sandman got overtaken by the darkness...
A few minutes later, I got a notification on my phone to watch the new show called "The Sandman" on Netflix....
It's just interesting considering the Dream Theme and the Sandman has to do with Dreams...
It's also funny that Netflix just releases the documentary called "Trainwreck: Woodstock 99"...
Recall that the Train and Dream Theme are connected....It's also interesting because I remember Woodstock 99' and wanting to go...but I was like 16 and no way my parents would let me go lol. A few people around my age from here did go though, which I always thought was cool...

Anyway, another reason why the Sandman is important is because The Rise of the Guardians came out in 2012, just before the Sandy Hook shooting....the Sandman was called "Sandy"....and this was also after the Batman film pointed to Sandy Hook and Hurricane Sandy hit New York.

Sandy was a big Code in 2012..

I know there was something that Sandy did in that film too that was important to the symbolism...I can't remember now..but it was way before I had a blog and just wrote stuff down on paper...maybe have to re-watch it..Maybe it was the fact that Jack Frosts staff has a Hook on it..

It's interesting how they made the "D" in The Sandman loom somewhat like the Hurricane symbolism too..
Makes me wonder if there is a new Hurricane to hit New York considering the Trainwreck film and Woodstock being in Rome, New York....or maybe a train story out of New York?
The New York Mets and Yankees linked to the Train symbolism.

I'm wondering if this has something to do with Chris Pine since he stars in the film...recall last year I was talking about Pine in relation to Star Trek and volcanos...it was also important to Skull and Bones with Captain Kirk's bday being 3/22...

Sandy Hook..Batman important to Skull and Bones...
Just had Alex Jones in news for Sandy Hook...
So on...

Chris Pines bday on 8/26 is the same day as the Bridgewater shooting..Also, important to the Kneeling and Twin symbolism with Wendys..Wendy's...
Plus that 268 was important and today is 268 days after my bday...
The Twins in the same division as the Guardians...

In relation to sand...I also recently watched Dune that has a lot to do with sand...
Damn, I just found a big 424 connection...
The Batman shooting was 4 months 24 days before Sandy Hook....

Ivana Trump died 424 days before 9/11/23...

Wendy pointed out how Russia invaded Ukraine 424 days before 4/24/23..

It's a special number it seems..

In relation to Batman...it makes me think how Michael Keaton is in the film Jack Frost too..














5 comments:

  1. My twins will occasionally ask me about the number of days to certain dates like their birthday or Halloween. Today they asked me how many days to Halloween. It's 86 days away. I remember having syncs with the guardians too. Have to see if can find it. Believe it had to do with Jack Frost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe this will help you out. An american actor who voiced Jack Frost in the 1979 stop-motion version passed away on April 20th this year. His name was Robert Morse which has perfect overlap with "Morning Star" in the base ciphers. Morse code comes to mind too. Interesting too is how it revolves around Groundhogs day. I think it was 2021 when I filmed a groundhog on groundhogs day. It was just hanging out in the middle of the road seemed disoriented. Pretty wild sync.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of Groundhog Day today is the last day of Bill Murray being 888 lunar months old. Turns 889 tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just hit me that ParaNorman came out in 2012. Funny too cause they just ran a story about the last Salem witch being exonerated. Essentially that's what Norman Babcock does.

    ReplyDelete