Monday, August 3, 2020

My Uncle Mike's death on the same day as the 2015 Philadelphia Trainwreck-Catholic Church/Jesuits



I'm looking back at the Philadelphia Trainwreck that happened in 2015. It was synced to the NBA Finals, World Series and Pope Francis visit to the US ending in Philadelphia. 

The Trainwreck happened at 9:23pm and Pope Francis Visit was important to 923 like crazy. He even visited the White House on 9/23 and 9:23am...the film Trainwreck released that summer with "Lebron James"=923...the plot is about Amy Schumer's character 23 years later after age 9. 

Notice the trainwreck was on the 132nd day of 2015...
Catholic Church=132
Roman Catholic=132
United States of America=132
England=132

Of course the White House in Washington D.C., the area of the Catholic Colony. 

Anyway, the reason for the post is that while I am reading through my book I realized that I talked a lot about my Uncle Barney's death, and how it synced to the Catholic Church. I also mentioned my Uncle Kelly and grandpa being connected to 166 like Barney.....
Barney died 191 days before his bday...
Kelly died 191 days before his bday..
My Grandpa was born on Columbus Day(Knights)..He died 71 days after his bday(Catholic=71)

I remember when Kelly died, my Uncle Barney made sure that he had a Catholic funeral. He also buried him with something that was blessed by Pope Benedict...I can't remember what though...I'll have to ask my mom....Kelly died in 2013..the same year Pope Francis became the Pope....also he was the first of my moms brothers to die. 

My Grandma died in 2017 when I mentioned all of the Jesuit coding...she died on 9/24...and born on the 139th day of the year...her death and my Uncle Clancy's death were synced to the Philadelphia Eagles like crazy....

I started thinking that I never really covered much about the death of my Uncle Mike....I've known forever there was something more important to it, and he died on the day of this Philadelphia Trainwreck....
He died of Cancer..
Cancer=132(Jewish)

Notice this trainwreck and my Uncle Mike's death was 139 days before the Jesuit anniversary. 
Mike Murphy=139
Freemasonry=139

Mike Murphy=191(FB)
Freemason=191(FB)
Society of Jesus=191

Mike was also a Knight of Columbus, and his funeral was the first time I saw my Uncle Barney wearing his 3 Musketeers outfit as he was a Knight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment