Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Amazon book Order even though I didn't actually order it

This makes zero sense? I just got home and checked my email and it says I ordered this Franz Bardon book, but I assure you I didn't. I got the email at 9:35pm.....Earlier at work I was reading the "look inside" part of the book, but I didn't look at it after that. I thought maybe I somehow butt dialed/ordered it, but the page pulled up on my phone isn't even for this book...
The page pulled up on my phone is this right here....I'm so confused how this book got ordered? I had planned on ordering it next week....but apparently I'm supposed to read it sooner than that...

It's so strange and it got ordered on my moms credit card that was on file in my amazon account and not my debit card....I know it wasn't my mom who ordered it either as she doesn't even know about it....I only had her card on there from a while back when I didn't have a bank account and I just paid her cash for a computer I bought. 

Oh well, I guess I'll check it out now. 

1 comment:

  1. The same day Philadelphia Phillies are in the headlines.

    ReplyDelete