Thursday, November 14, 2019

Patterns in my life today-11/20-Aurora/Batman/Joker-Spammed messages on my 166 blog posts


I just got home about half hour from band practice. I watched the new South Park and then went to Facebook. I clicked on the messages and was going to look at what Bobby had sent me...but I noticed 1 random person sent me a "Happy Birthday" message. I have no idea who this person is, but he is friends with my mom and other people from around the area on Facebook, so I assume it's not fake person. Anyway, I just feel like it's odd they would private message me about my bday instead of just writing on my wall like everyone else.....but notice where this person lives...AURORA, Missouri... 

His bday is the same day as the upcoming Super Bowl LIV too...remember how the Dark Knight Rises is important to the Football game/Stadium....

What else is interesting is that on my way home from band practice I got a text from my best friend saying "Happy Birthday"...I kept thinking...does he not realize my bday was on Sunday...no way he would have forgot my bday....apparently he sent that message on Sunday, but for some reason it didn't go through until earlier tonight....
It's just funny as in a previous post I mentioned how his bday on 11/20 was important to 310 and the 8/10/France/Ethiopia stuff....now I get this weird happening about a bday on the anniversary of the 2015 France Attack.....Also I turned on the Gematria Effect and the caller started talking about the date of 11/20 being important to Trump....It's 159 days after his bday..."Donald Trump"=159...
It's also 5 months 6 days...
Paris France=56=Isis=President=Pope and so on...
5/6/2020 will also be the 227th day of the 227th year of the French Republic..
I started thinking too the date can be written as 20/11. In 2011 we got Obama saying he was the Lion King and mocking Trump...

Thinking about my best friend in regards to Batman....we went to the midnight showing of the Dark Knight Rises in Harlan, Iowa in 2012. It's the first and only time I have ever been to a midnight showing of a film...we also went with our friend Norm whose bday just so happens to be the day the film came out..7/20...
Norm's real name has name gematria of 86 as does Sturgill...
Norm=86(FB)...his real name is actually Joel, but we looks similar to Norm on Cheers and his father is from Norman Oklahoma. 
Aurora Colorado=86=James Eagan Holmes and so on..
I still remember pointing out the 322(Skull and Bones) to them during the film that gets flashed on the Football scene too. Of course they didn't know what I was talking about...
Norman, Oklahoma=227
I see I talked about this in my post about "Adam West"=86 too. 
It's also interesting to me because recently people have been telling me I need a new pair of shoes. The fronts are ripped up and you can see my toes lol. It really doesn't bother me, but I know I'm gonna need new ones in the near future. I have a pair of Chuck Taylors with orange shoe laces that I wore for Norm's wedding somewhere at my old house....I recently went to find them and start wearing them to make everyone happy, but I could only find 1 of the shoes....so just interesting I would even think of this now....
I also documented about Norm on Cheers a few times earlier this year...


I also noticed that today I got a few spammed messages on posts about the number 166...all about the 2016/2017 stuff I've mentioned recently...



No comments:

Post a Comment