Saturday, June 15, 2019

Synchronicity with "Look A-likes" after my post about my friends looking like Celebrities

It's awesome. I just posted about Keanu Reeves and how my friends look like other people. I was even thinking about writing how I have a lot of friends that people say look like Celebrities, and how I've been told I look like Fulton on the Mighty Ducks and also Mikey from American Chopper...
My friend Pat who is also in my band looks like "Edward" from Twilight(Vampire)....
Anyway while making that post I was listening to the Gematria Effect that I didn't get to listen to all the way through since my internet was out for a few days. I can't listen on my phone because my son threw it in the toilet a while back and the media speaker doesn't work anymore...

So I post that post about my friends looking like other people and then right after a lady calls into the after show and tells Zach that he has a "Twin" in Maryland. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment