Sunday, January 27, 2019

Jeff Bridges Teases Return of the Dude from The Big Lebowski in a new Video-Super Bowl LIII teaser?-Dakota Theriot and some old info about the Dakota Access Pipeline

I also saw this video clip on Facebook earlier today. It's Jeff Bridges hinting of something in regards to The Big Lebowski. At the end it shows the date 2.3.19 which is the same day as Super Bowl 53, so many think it's a commercial for the Super Bowl. 
Interesting this teaser released on 1/24. 
Jeff Bridges bday is 12/4. 
Remember this is a number connected to the death of Fat Comedians. 
David Huddleston died 124 days before 12/4. 
Ralphie May died 1 month 24 days after the date I made a video about Fat comedians dying and 124. 

In regards to the Super Bowl too..
The Big Lebowski=231
National Anthem=231

If you look at a lot of my stuff on Jeff Bridges it seems that Chattanooga is important. I'm not sure if it's because of the Gematria of 911 or if possibly we are going to get something to do with Chattanooga? 

I also talked about the Alton Sterling/Philando Castile narrative connected to the assassination of William McKinley. 
I'm not sure how it's fully related, but I got a feeling the story of the kid named "DAKOTA" is important to the narrative above. The murders were near Baton Rouge....and he was arrested on 1/27. 
Remember we got the story of 127 people being arrested at the Dakota Access Pipeline just before the Indians lost in the World Series to the Cubs on the 127th anniversary of "North Dakota"=127 becoming a state. I guess looking at it now, it was also the 127th anniversary of South Dakota becoming a state as well. 

I like his last name too...."The Riot". 
The people arrested started a Riot. 
He was captured in "Virginia"=127 on 1/27. 

The Omaha People got their sacred pole back on 12+7+19+89=127
July 12th...12/7. 
A ton of the 127 was connected to Michael Jordan who played baseball under Indians coach Terry Francona too. 





1 comment:

  1. "Pardon me boy, is that the Chattanooga Choo Choo?
    Track twenty nine, boy you can gimme a shine
    I can afford to board a Chattanooga Choo Choo
    I've got my fare and just a trifle to spare
    You leave the Pennsylvania station 'bout a quarter to four
    Read a magazine and then you're in Baltimore
    Dinner in the diner, nothing could be finer
    Than to have your ham 'n' eggs in Carolina
    When you hear the whistle blowin' eight to the bar
    Then you know that Tennessee is not very far"
    Track "29". Pennsylvania, Baltimore, Carolina ...

    ReplyDelete