Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Comment on old Airplane Crash Video-New Spammed Blog post

I haven't looked into this and I really need to get some sleep, but I wanted to document it real quick. 
I haven't had any comments like these for a while on old videos and now I'm getting one on a video I made about a Plane Crash? 
It sticks out because I have recently been mentioning a lot about Airplanes/Crashes/911 and so on...Now I get this comment on an old video about a Plane Crash...
Gtimny=29(rev red)
I know I talked a decent amount about the number 29 in the video too. 

I also just a few hours ago finally got spammed on a blog post other than the Nirvana/Flipper post. It's the only post that has been spammed for a long time, and now finally a new spammed post. 
I wonder if it's something to do with the "Florida" that I mentioned in that post. I got this message at 10:51 tonight, but I had already started my blog post about Putin and Florida before that...I just didn't post it as I was researching and had to take care of my kids in between. 


No comments:

Post a Comment