Sunday, December 17, 2017

6.5 Indonesian Earthquake-Guy wearing Batman Shirt



Yesterday we got a 6.5 earthquake in Indonesia. It was on 12/15 in Indonesia.. I'm interested in the photo they give in the article...What sticks out the most to me is the guy wearing the BATMAN shirt. 
Batman Shirt=44
Earthquake=44
Lately I have brought up how something seems to be connected to the 2015 info I was talking about in regards to a Philadelphia Earthquake and also Batman in regards to the Super Bowl...
Philadelphia=65
Remember too....Batman=261(satanic) and 174(Jewish) Both numbers I talked about around the time of the Vegas Shooting/TPIR. 
Interesting too...
Indonesian Earthquake=911(satanic)


Cipatujah=55(rev red)
Earthquake=55(rev red)

Interesting they mention the 2016 Aceh, Indonesia Earthquake... I covered this earthquake on my blog. It was also a 6.5 magnitude. 
Aceh Earthquake and the 2004 Tsunami
I mentioned how this Earthquake was 11 years 11 months 11 days after the 2004 Tsunami as well. 
Just interesting in regards to 2004 season when the Eagles lost to Patriots in the Super Bowl.

The Eagles started off 7-0 in 2004 and the first loss was to the Steelers too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment