Saturday, September 23, 2017

Twins conversations at Work Today-Also first thing I saw on TV tonight the Simpsons showed Twins Convention

Today at work a different Co-worker was telling me a story about that involved Twins in Colorado. Then later during the day my boss told me her aunt was going to be picking up some boxes after she was gone. She told me so I knew where they were and what not. Anyway I didn't realize the lady was her aunt as I've always thought this lady was only a few years older than me. Turns out she is married to my Bosses uncle and has been for a while. I asked her how they were related and she  even explained something and mentioned Twins. I then realized she was cousins to a girl I went to school with. I'm not 100 percent sure, but I'm pretty sure her mother is a Twin and if not has a sister that looks a lot like her. 

The thing about all of these things happening is the fact that I have never mentioned what I am documenting to my coworkers or hardly anyone outside of the internet.  That's why it's so interesting that it always comes up, as it's not planned by them. 
I wasn't even going to write this in here today, but I just sat down in the chair upstairs and asked my girlfriend a question about tomorrow. I look up at the TV and the exact moment I look at the TV I see this: 
I took this pic from the episode I found online as my girlfriend didn't want me to rewind it and take a pic, but this is the first thing I saw on the TV when I looked at it. 

It's this episode. 
Brother, Can You Spare Two Dimes? 
Season 3 episode 24 (324)
Episode 59. 
The Simpsons=59(red rev)

No comments:

Post a Comment