Thursday, August 25, 2016

Millard North HS, Omaha to wear Blue Tape on Helmets for Lane Graves(Alligator Kid)


I just saw this on the local news. Millard North High School is wearing blue tape on their football helmets in honor of Lane Graves. 
Elkhorn, Nebraska=82
Blue Tape=82
Millard North Football Team=104
Lane Graves=104

I guess his dad went to HS here and was a state champion wrestler in 1989 and 1991. 
Interesting too Millard North is the reigning state Champions. 

Anyway just wanted to post a little gematria on it. 
Matt Graves=36, 63 (His dad)
Millard North=63
Lane Thomas Graves=63
Mustangs=114(Team name)
In my original post I talked about how Lane died at Lake Buena Vista Florida.  I went to College at Buena Vista University in Storm Lake, Iowa. The town I live in is the exact halfway point from Storm Lake to Elkhorn, Nebraska. It even said from my town to Elkhorn is 1 hour 14 minutes. 
Storm Lake=114
Buena Vista=114

Today is 72 days after he died. 
Graves=72, 27
Millard North HS=72(How they show it in the pic above)
MN=27

Millard North=144
Notice the address above is 1010 144th street. 
Revelation=1010(Jewish)




No comments:

Post a Comment